Signage is crucial for any business in Toronto. Whether you are a big or small enterprise, signs help you reach your target customers. It is how you can stand out from the competition and draw more customers in.
When it comes to eye-catching signs, blade signs are a popular choice for many brick-and-mortar businesses. These signs are the best option when you want to attract more foot traffic to your business.
If you want to learn more about the benefits and cost of blade signs, Toronto Custom Signs can help! We have an experienced team that can guide you through choosing the right signs that can make your business shine. Contact us today for more information.
Have you ever noticed those projecting signs mounted on the façade of buildings or storefronts? Those are blade or swinging signs. They are usually positioned perpendicular to the street or sidewalk. This makes it highly visible for incoming foot traffic.
Custom blade signs can be made with different materials and designs to match your brand. Light options can also be added to create a more eye-catching sign.
If you are looking for a versatile sign solution, hanging blade signs are a great choice. These can be used in various ways to help your business in Toronto.
Since these signs are elevated, they are in the direct line of sight of people walking by. Business owners choose outdoor blade signs for:
Interior blade signs, however, are ideal as wayfinding signs. These are usually mounted on indoor wall spaces to point customers towards:
Whether you need blade signs for retail or office use, there are several options for you to choose from. When choosing materials, it is important to know which ones are best for indoor or outdoor use. Outdoor materials need to be more durable to withstand inclement weather in Toronto. Here are some options:
The material you choose should also match the design of your sign. Here are some types of blade signage you can consider for your business:
1. Vertical Blade Signs : As the name suggests, this is a vertically shaped sign that is mounted on the side of the building. This usually spells the company name going down, with your logo on the top or bottom of the sign.
2. Swinging Signs : These are usually signboards printed with text or graphics that display your business name. The boards are attached to hinges on a frame that swings. This lets your sign move with the wind, making it more eye-catching to people walking by.
3. Round Blade Signage : These are round-shaped signs that are attached to your storefront’s wall. The round front face is usually designed with your business logo.
4. Double-Sided Signs : These signs have the design on both sides, making them visible to people walking from both directions of your business space.
5. Illuminated Blade Signs : This type has the face of the sign illuminated using LED lights. It is perfect for getting 24hour visibility in Toronto.
Setting yourself apart from the competition is no easy feat. But with the right signs, you can outshine other businesses today. Let Toronto Custom Signs help your business shine with the right signage!
We are a full-service sign company offering blade signs manufacturing in Toronto. We design, produce, and install eye-catching signs for your business needs.
Talk to our sign experts today for a FREE consultation on blade signs and get a complimentary quote.
We can help you with all your signage needs. Choose from any of the signs below to learn more.